Georgia - Dentist – (52097)
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Metro Georgia
- Must be board eligible/certified in Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon
- Join 2 well-respected doctors
- Serving two locations and are looking to grow
- Primarily an office-based full scope practice with emphasis on dentoalveolar and implants.
- Excellent compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Fast track to partnership
About the Private Practice:
- A full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
About the Medical Center:
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU,
- Children’s hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Local medical school
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.