Georgia - Orthopedic Surgery – (52096)
Orthopedic Trauma – Metro Georgia
- Completion of Orthopedic residency. BE/BC in orthopedic trauma fellowship
- Join a thriving practice with a high volume of long bone, periarticular, and pelvic and acetabular trauma.
- Call frequency: 6 shifts/month
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
About the Medical Center:
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU,
- Children’s hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Local medical school
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.