Oregon - Dermatology – (52077)
Oregon – Dermatology
• Excellent opportunity available to join an established Dermatology practice with a Mohs surgeon, one Dermatologist and a PA. The ideal candidate will be competent and comfortable treating all aspects of dermatology with an interest in Pediatrics strongly desired. Opportunity for cosmetics, Mohs not available.
• They are a clinician led group of physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life.
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent Benefits
• CME funding
• Relocation assistance
• Fully paid malpractice insurance
• Full or Part-time
• No Hospital call
• Flexible Scheduling
• Leadership opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
• Graduate of four-year accredited U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Dermatology.
• Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
• BE/BC through the American Board of Dermatology.
• Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of Oregon.
• Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Oregon Medical Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
• This is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state’s second largest airport provides quick access to anywhere in the country. They are home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events. This college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere. The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.