New York - Nurse Practitioner – (52062)
Location: New York
Nurse practitioner openings – Upstate New York
- Hospital employed with a local health system
- 2 openings. One opening requires 3+ years of expeirence as an NP and one is open to new graduates as long there are 3+ years experience as an RN previously to becoming an NP.
- Located 35 minutes from Watertown, NY – Highly rated public school system! 1 hour and 40 minutes to Syracuse, NY
- Rural area with 25,000 draw in county and total draw of 63,000. Group has 5 local primary care offices. Good availability to patients to build an active patient panel
- Providers average 70-80 visits per week. Option for 4 ten hour days per week or 5 eight hour days depending on locations.
- Easy access to Toronto, Canada and Montreal, Canada for anyone with ties there. 1 hour from Kingston, Canada.
- 100% outpatient only position. Phone call is required but is only 3 times per month.
- Base salary of $110,000 (new grads) – $125,000 (if experienced) plus WRVU bonus. Base salary negotiable for highly motivated productive provider.
- Full benefit package with 6 weeks paid time off (sick/CME/vacation per provider request) +7 paid holidays, $3,000 self-directed CME/year, great health/dental insurance plan with employer paying 100% for provider and 70% for family plan.
- Self-directed investment retirement plan option
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance (hospital pays tail costs) with 1.3/3.9 million limits.
- Negotiable signing bonus and relocation package
- Student loan assistance available through HRSA, Docs Across New York and PSLF. Hospital has been successful assisting candidates with all 3 programs.
- County owned hospital system. They have 22 primary physicians on staff currently. Administrative lead is a physician who practiced here 20 years and acts as liaison for providers to the admin team.
- 160 bed nursing home Nursing home is covered by contract service but some physicians choose to add nursing home to their practice if desired.
- EMR is Meditech Expanse
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.