Vermont - Endocrinology – (52046)
Vermont – Endocrinology
• My client is recruiting a full-time Endocrinologist to join their established Diabetes & Endocrinology practice.
• Board Certification or eligibility required.
• This outpatient, hospital-owned practice is adjacent to main hospital campus.
• The physicians, certified diabetes educators, registered dietician, and nursing staff create a comprehensive health team for our patients and our colleagues.
• The medical center is an independent community hospital that serves central and southern Vermont and eastern New York State. They are the second largest hospital in Vermont and is licensed for 144 beds with a service area of 85,000.
• Located in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont just next door to Killington Resort which offers the longest ski season in the east as well as world-class mountain biking and other activities.
• There are a wide variety of other opportunities for healthy outdoor living in all four seasons to help foster a great work/life balance.
• Their low student/teacher ratios create a nurturing environment for children to thrive and numerous regional colleges and universities round provide robust secondary educational offerings.
• They are strategically located near multiple major cities for a quick get-away. NYC, Boston, Montreal, Burlington, Saratoga NY, and the coast of Maine or Massachusetts are all within a few driving hours and their airport has daily direct commuter flights to Boston.
• They offer an exceptionally competitive salary and benefits package including signing bonus, relocation expenses, and educational loan repayment
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.