Iowa - Gastroenterology – (52045)
Gastroenterology Opportunity in Metro IA
- Seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join department within one of the Largest Physician-Owned and Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest
- Advanced Endoscopy skills in ERCP/EUS preferred, but not required
- Excellent payor mix
- Join a growing team of 9 BC Gastroenterologists, 4 APPs, and experienced support staff
- Call 1:10
- All physicians have Adjunct Clinical Faculty status at University of Iowa.
- Opportunity for fellowship stipend and signing bonus
- 2 year partnership track.
- Competitive base salary, 80th percentile of benchmark compensation
- 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
- City is a hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000.
- City has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.