California - Internal Medicine – (52040)
Hospitalist Medical Director – 40 Minutes From Sacramento
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Internist to serve as Medical Director of their Hospitalist program
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- Previous Hospitalist Medicine leadership experience required – 5 years’ experience preferred
- Manage recruitment and performance of the Hospitalist group of 40 physicians (and growing) who provide inpatient care at two hospitals within the Health System
- Responsible within leadership team for relevant quality and patient safety measures
- Participate in the growth of the population health program and transition of care and post-acute strategic initiatives
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Health Network – connect with Mayo experts for a second opinion on complex cases
- Located in Northern California – 40 minutes from Sacramento and an hour from San Francisco
- Major airport offered in San Francisco
- No visa sponsorship available
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.