Idaho - Family Medicine – Obstetrics – (52000)
Idaho – Family Medicine w/OB
• Client has a Family Practice opening with their great medical team.
• Must be BE/BC.
• Traditional full spectrum FP/OB
• You will join a group of 6 FPs, 3 ER/FPs and 4 PAs who feel they have the ideal practice.
• You will be caring for the full spectrum of patient needs in theirr clinics and the hospital, while supported by strong partners and management.
• Physicians are encouraged to develop areas of interest such as OB, endoscopy, procedures, sports medicine or acupuncture, as trained.
• They are leaders in their State developing rural EMR, telemedicine and connections with specialists via a robot.
• They are part of a 4-year national pilot project to implement the “Patient Centered Medical Home.”
• Employed position with a competitive wage and full benefits:
• Retirement 401K and other plans, paid vacation and CME, Fitness Center . Insurance includes Family Health/dental/vision and physician Life, Disability, and Malpractice.
• NHSC Loan Repayment score of 12.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.