Virginia - Orthopedic Surgery – (51988)
Virginia – Orthopedic Surgery
My client is seeking a BC/BE orthopedic surgeon to join their hospital-employed established practice. The ideal candidate will be interested in practicing general orthopedics with potential for subspecialty interest in a small-town setting.
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
• The hospital is located in Southwestern Virginia. It is a 100-bed facility which has earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval. In operation since 1972, they are the only hospital location in the county and provides care to a primary service area of approximately 36,000 individuals.
• Located in southwestern Virginia, the area offers a rich history surrounded by stunting landscape of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, sparkling waters, & rolling hills
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.