Oregon - Otolaryngology – (51979)
Oregon – ENT
Client is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngology (ENT) physician. The provider will be employed by Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and a Clinical Associate in the OHSU Department of Otolaryngology.
This position will serve as an OHSU Clinical Associate providing clinical care within the hospital located in northwestern Oregon. OHSU Clinical Associates are fully embedded physician and advanced practice provider members of the OHSU Practice Plan (OPP) who deliver care at OHSU-affiliated settings and devote 100 percent of their time to patient care. The Otolaryngologist will provide clinical care and surgical care within the Hospital. Will take fair share of call on nights, weekends, and holidays.
• MD / DO
• Board Certified / Board Eligible in Otolaryngology
• Active Oregon Medical License and DEA certification
• Experience working in an interdisciplinary setting
• Demonstrated ability to work well with a team of health care providers and collaborate to achieve patient care goals
About the Hospital:
• They are located in a beautiful and historic town in northwestern Oregon, where the Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean. They are committed to providing person-centered care to their patients and Caregivers. They are a full-service, 25-bed, critical access, not-for-profit, Level IV trauma, Planetree Certified, hospital which includes a robust Medical Group.
• This city and the Pacific Northwest has something for everyone to enjoy including living history, outdoor adventures, culinary experiences, beautiful scenery and so much more. About 2 hours from Portland, OR.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.