Connecticut - Family Medicine – (51908)
- Health Center seeks BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join established practice
- Monday-Friday: open to 10 hour shifts if preferred
- Call: Once a month, minimal calls
- .10 FTE will be for community-based education of medical students and the remainder of the time to clinical and administrative duties
- Academics will include office-based teaching and evaluation of medical students activities assigned by the School of Medicine
- See an average of 20 patients/day
- Will supervise Nurse Practitioners
- Competitive salary with productivity bonuses-to be discussed directly with employer
- Full benefits including CME allowance, stipend for bilingual (English & Spanish) candidates, loan repayment through NHSC HRSA program (up to $250,000) and more!
- EMR: NextGen
- 2.5 hours to New York City, 4 hours to Boston and 5.5 hours to New Jersey
- 30 mins to Bradford International Airport
- No visa sponsorships are available for these positions
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.