Missouri - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (51903)
Missouri – Pulm/CC
• Seeking full-time BE/BC Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialist
• Management of medical, surgical, cardiac and neuro patients in ICU
• Challenging pathology
• State-of-the-art 41-bed open ICU
• Busy 41-bed Level II Trauma Center with over 50,000 visits per year
• Emergency flight service on site
• Anesthesia in-house 24/7
• Outstanding multi-disciplinary sub-specialty support
• Teaching opportunities are available for medical students and residents
• Excellent benefits package including CME allowance, paid relocation assistance, paid malpractice, tail coverage, and more
• Fellowship stipend available
• FREE, expert advice from a specialized support team to reduce your student loans
• New, near-site, state-of-the art day care/learning center is available exclusively for children of employees
• Beautiful historical square at city’s center
• No commute, beautiful neighborhoods close to hospital
• Delight in arts and culture with annual events
• Balance work with an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, numerous gyms, running, and hiking the scenic chert bluffs
• Enjoy easy access to nearby streams and lakes for fishing, kayaking and boating
• Become a valued member of a diverse, growing medical hub with a medical school and their 160+ students enrolled per year. A future dental school will open on campus in 2023!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.