Pennsylvania - Rheumatology – (51886)
seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join one other physician and PA-C in this busy outpatient practice. A Monday-Friday, no on-call schedule offers an excellent work-life balance. This employed position with our hospital-affiliated medical group includes a full-scope practice with radiology on-site.
As an employed “service partner” you will benefit from:
- MGMA competitive salary and benefit package
- Annual incentive bonuses
- Generous CME days and dollars
- Medical malpractice/tail insurance coverage
- Robust retirement and benefits package
- Teaching opportunities are available through our Family Practice Residency program
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.