Pennsylvania - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (51885)
seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist to practice at Medical Center.
- Responsibilities balanced between 28 bed ICU and outpatient pulmonology practice with a 3 physician, 1 APP compliment.
- Closed ICU – Manage critical care population with support of dedicated Intensivists and ICU CRNPs. Tele-medicine coverage at night
- Endobronchial Ultrasound and general bronchoscopy, pulmonary rehab, respiratory therapists, and PFTs conveniently located
- Sleep center services are provided by current pulmonologists. Certification in sleep would be a bonus, but not required.
- Cardiothoracic surgery onsite
- Soon to be level II trauma center
This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous benefits package to include:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Medical malpractice
- Annual incentives
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Retirement savings and match
- Moving relocation reimbursement; and much more
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.