Vermont - Urology – (51853)
Vermont – Urology
• Client is actively recruiting for a full time Urologist
• The hospital is licensed for 99 beds. They have more than 125 physicians on staff and 1,000 employees who provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults and children.
• They offer a full range specialties from primary care and pediatrics through medical and surgical specialties.
• Many of their physicians also are members of Dartmouth Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, a multi-specialty physician group operated by Dartmouth Hitchcock that provides care exclusively for the medical center
• The financial package includes a market competitive base salary. A full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment.
• Picture yourself living in Vermont… -Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for the Arts Research -Named among one of the vibrant communities in the U.S. -Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums -Award winning restaurants and world-class outdoor activities and shopping. Bennington County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking.
• There are also a variety of school options in the community.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.