Arkansas - Cardiology – (51848)
Arkansas – Cardiac EP
• My client is a specialty cardiology group with twenty six (26) cardiologists in three primary locations. This group seeks to recruit a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join their physicians located near Little Rock, Arkansas.
• They practice evidence based, compassionate medicine within a group that has been in existence for over 30 years.
• Office services provided include: Echocardiography; Nuclear; CT; Stress Testing; Holter monitoring; Remote monitoring of PPM/ICDs.
• The practice is conveniently located on the hospital campus. The hospital has full EP (EPS, Ablation), Interventional (PCI, IVUS, FFR), and cardiac surgery services.
• The successful candidate will be offered a competitive employment contract with an immediate track toward partnership, usually voted on within one year by the partners.
• Benefits provided include but are not limited to: health; dental; vision; a defined pension; etc. Call is currently 1 in 15 for Electrophysiology..
• This practice is located on the campus of a 827-bed facility. The metropolitan population is approximately 950,000 with a service draw area of over 1,000,000.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.