Tennessee - Physical Medicine & Rehab – (51816)
Tennessee – Physiatrist
My client currently seeking a physician to serve as a Staff Physician in their 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation facility that serves patients in need of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. The goal of the team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment.
This position will collaborate with the Medical Director, Program Director (or CEO) and the entire clinical team to provide medical direction in conformance with the facility’s policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and The Joint Commission.
Why partner with this facility?
• Independent contractor status
• Flexible schedule
• Latest technology
• Team environment
• Training and support
• Best in Class compliance team
As a Staff Physician you will have:
• Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the laws of the state.
• Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
• Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services through one of the following:
o A formal residency in PMR
o A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
o Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years’ of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.