Tennessee - Neurology – (51813)
Tennessee – Neurology
Regional Medical Center (40min from Nashville) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to strengthen their established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
• Join another Neurologist and APPs, alongside full-time Neurohospitalists and Hospitalists
• Full scope of Neurology cases with potential sub-specialty exploration alongside general panel
• Solid referral base from large number of primary care/specialists throughout hospital’s primary and secondary service areas
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
• The Medical Center has been providing quality health care to the area for 60 years. They operate as a 167-bed healthcare facility and provides quality care in numerous areas, including cancer treatment, cardiac care, same-day surgery, orthopedics, diagnostics, women’s health and rehabilitation services.
• Located in north-central Tennessee, this is a booming city just outside of Nashville. This idyllic countryside offers a rich variety of recreational, educational and economic growth.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.