Colorado - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (51802)
Colorado – OBGYN
As a Physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology you’ll work with 3 other Physicians and a CNM to provide top-notch care and patient experience.
• You would practice at their OBGYN clinic with deliveries at Medical Center located just 8 miles away
• The is a beautiful, newly designed clinic that shares space with our Family Practice clinic.
• Call is 6 required 24hr shifts per month. Your call during the day is done at the clinic at the Medical Center. You must be within 30 minutes of the hospital at night or you can stay
• The Medical Center is part of a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. At their 234-bed Level II Trauma Center, their mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, their communities and each other.
• Benefits are one of the ways they encourage health for you and your family. Their generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits. Additionally, they are offering a Sign on Bonus paid out when you start. Relocation is also available for qualifying candidates.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.