Colorado - Cardiology – (51800)
Colorado – Cardiology
As a General Cardiologist you’ll work with six other Physicians to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you’ll collaborate with two Advanced Practice Providers, MAs, RNs, and front office support.
• You would practice at their facility in Western Colorado
• You’ll be on call one week a month, with additional call pay for any shifts beyond the 1:4 burden
In this line of work every day is different, so you’ll be well equipped:
• Practice in a spacious clinic environment, with a state-of-the-art Heart & Vascular Center featuring three brand new Cath Labs, a Radial Lounge, Cardiac Short Stay, and Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
• Benefits are one of the ways they encourage health for you and your family. Their generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans.
• As a Physician, you would be eligible for productivity upside earning potential and may be eligible for quality incentives based on your region and specialty. They also offer additional benefits including two times salary basic life insurance, approved time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
• They will also offer a sign-on and retention bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.