Colorado - Vascular surgery – (51799)
Colorado – Vascular Surgery
As a Vascular Surgeon, you’ll work with two other Physicians to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you’ll collaborate with three Advanced Practice Providers, RNs, MAs, and front office support.
• You would practice at their facility in Western Colorado
• You’ll be on call one out of every four weeks
In this line of work every day is different. This role offers:
• Practice in a spacious clinic environment, with a state-of-the-art Heart & Vascular Center featuring two brand new Hybrid ORs
• Substantial patient catchment area – their Medical Center is the only acute care center between Denver and Salt Lake City
• Turnkey practice environment with plenty of administrative and clinical support
• Benefits are one of the ways they encourage health for you and your family. Their generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans.
• As a Physician, you would be eligible for productivity upside earning potential and may be eligible for quality incentives based on your region and specialty. They also offer additional benefits including two times salary basic life insurance, approved time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
• They will also offer a sign-on and retention bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.