Colorado - Oncology – (51796)
Colorado – Medical Oncology
As a Physician in Oncology you’ll work with 2 other Oncologists to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you’ll collaborate with several Advanced Practice Providers, Social Workers and Chaplains.
• You would practice at Platte Valley Medical Center in Brighton, CO
• Clinic hours are Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm
• You’ll be on call 1:9 for all locations; Good Samaritan Medical Center, Platte Valley Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center, and Saint Joseph Hospital
• A Clinical Medical Directorship is available for this position
• This Medical Center is part of a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Their 98-bed community hospital is proud to offer comprehensive, integrated care focused on holistic health.
• Benefits are one of the ways they encourage health for you and your family. Their generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off. Additionally, they are offering a $25,000 Sign on Bonus. Relocation is also available to qualified candidates.
• The city is conveniently located inside the Denver metropolitan area.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.