Montana - Oncology – (51790)
Montana – Medical Oncology
As a Medical Oncologist, you’ll work with three highly experienced partners to provide top-notch care and patient experience, as well as an amazing support staff.
• You would practice at a Cancer Center in Southern Montana
• Your clinic hours will be Mon- Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Scheduled patient panel
• Consultant Practice / Hospitalists Admit & Discharge
• 1:4 Call / Very Infrequent Weekend & Night Call
• This facility is part of a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Their 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and their 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. They offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a “hospital within a hospital” specifically for children.
• Benefits are one of the ways they encourage health for you and your family. Their generous package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
• They will also offer up to a $25,000 sign-on, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.