Montana - Geriatrics – (51789)
Montana – Geriatrics
As a Geriatric Specialist in this Long Term Care practice, you’ll work collaboratively with 7 additional providers, to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with 6 APPs, 1 collaborative physician, and numerous skilled and nursing home facilities within the community.
• You would practice at a Long Term Care clinic in southern Montana
• Your clinic hours are M-F from 8am to 5pm (this is flexible).
• Your call schedule is 1:4, with all calls being taken from home. The Hospitalist department takes call and admits patients over the weekend and during the evenings on weekdays.
• You will work in a busy practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting providers, and nursing staff.
• You’ll have the opportunity to develop and build upon an existing program. No shortage of patients.
• This facility is part of a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Their 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and their 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. They offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a “hospital within a hospital” specifically for children.
• Benefits are one of the ways they encourage health for you and your family. Their generous package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
• They will also offer up to a $25,000 sign-on, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.