Montana - Dermatology – (51788)
Montana – Dermatology
As a Dermatologist, you’ll work collaboratively with 2 additional providers, to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a derm path, a histotech during surgery days, and an extensive primary care group.
• You would practice at a Dermatology practice located on the hospital campus here Southern Montana.
• You typically would work M-Th with Friday being a half day, no weekends.
• You will work in a busy practice that has supportive colleagues, an amazing nursing staff, lab onsite, and pathology across the hall.
• You’ll be a part of an established practice that is continuing to grow.
• You’ll have medical assists that also scribe.
• You’ll have an excellent referral base with no shortage of patients.
• Your practice would consist of 11 exams rooms with 4 of them being procedure rooms. Rooms have a combo of natural and artificial light!
• This facility is part of a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Their 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and their 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. They offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a “hospital within a hospital” specifically for children.
• Benefits are one of the ways they encourage health for you and your family. Their generous package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
• They will also offer up to a $25,000 sign-on, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.