Montana - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (51784)
Montana – Pulmonary/Critical Care
As a Pulmonologist / Critical Care Physician (Pulm / CC) you’ll work with a strong team to provide top-notch care and patient experience, within the inpatient and outpatient setting.
• You would practice at their facility in Southern Montana
• Your hours will be Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Fri 8am-12pm in the clinic.
• Critical care shift schedule will vary.
• This position is a hybrid. You’ll work in the outpatient clinic and in the ICU.
• This facility is part of a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Their 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and their 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. They offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a “hospital within a hospital” specifically for children.
• Benefits are one of the ways they encourage health for you and your family. Their generous package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off.
• They will also offer up to a $25,000 sign-on, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.