West Virginia - Endocrinology – (51738)
Location: West Virginia
West Virginia – Endocrinologist
Reach your peak with the leading health system serving southeastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia. My client is seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join their growing practice in West Virginia. Here, you’ll be able to contribute your skills and training alongside a community of globally minded physicians in an integrated system that is big enough to support your success and ambitions, yet small enough to allow you to make a meaningful impact on the health of our communities.
The offer includes:
• Competitive salary with RVU production model
• Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and a 403(b) retirement plan
• Loan forgiveness programs
• Stipend considerations (for residents and fellows)
• PTO – 29 days annually
• CME reimbursement with five additional PTO days
• Malpractice coverage
• Immigration services available, if needed
• H-1B availability
Discover the world of possibilities within their expansive system and experience a boundless quality of life within the majestic Appalachian Mountains—an area renowned for outdoor recreation, natural beauty, community spirit and hospitality.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.