Iowa - Psychiatry – (51734)
Chief Medical Officer (CMO) position available
- Located in the Omaha, NE metro area. Clinic is located in Iowa so an Iowa medical license is required.
- Physician needed with leadership experience. Can be Internal Medicine, Family medicine or Psychiatry trained.
- Base salary will be $250,000 -$300,000 range but is negotiable for the right candidate. Employed position with a guaranteed salary.
- Position will be 30-50% clinical and the rest administrative
- Hours are 8am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday. Will split on-call evenings/weekends/holidays between the CMO and 3 other medical providers (1 MD and 2 ARNP’s)
- Call is 1 in 4
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation amount
- Candidate must be Board eligible in respective field
- CMO will be responsible for oversight of two ARNP’s, one MD, 2 half-time Psychiatrists and a secretary.
- Position is employed with the State of Iowa DHS
- Excellent benefits including health and drug plans, dental, retirement (Iowa public employees or teachers insurance annuity association), life, FSA, and shared savings credits.
- 56 days off total (24 PTO, 18 sick days, 5 family caregiving days and 9 paid holidays)
- Voluntary benefits programs include a 403B and 457B deferred compensation plan, vision, long-term care, accident insurance, STD, whole life and auto insurance.
- Position is available as soon as possible and ideal start date will be in the next 90-120 days
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.