North Carolina - Pathology – (51724)
Location: North Carolina
Surgical Dermatopathology – North Carolina
- Employed practice is seeking board certified Surgical Pathologists trained in Dermatopathology to join their established program
- Applicants should be AP or AP/CP board eligible or certified
- Experienced applicants who also are open soft tissue cases are encouraged to apply
- Established division that includes 4 surgical pathologists and is clinically productive, highly respected, and actively involved in the training of medical students, residents, and fellows
- Department has pathology residency and fellowship programs that include surgical pathology, cytopathology and forensic pathology
- Candidate should be actively reading and signing out and comfortable with shared call to support frozen section needs
- Candidate will participate in tumor boards and present in multidisciplinary accredited cancer program
- Approximately 30,000 surgical and 7,000 cytology cases including 1,300 fine need aspirates are accessioned into the department annually
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.