Alabama - Psychiatry – (51723)
Employed practice seeks experienced Board-Certified Psychiatrist for new Crisis Center opening in August of 2022
- Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
- Newly remolded: 48 bed facility
- Patients per day will depend on bed usage
- Experience in crisis and inpatient psychiatry is a plus!
- Salary: $300,000-$350,000
- Join 6 Fulltime/Part-time NPs
- Psychiatrist will supervise the NPs to give clinical advice. Telephone call will be 24/7 due to the psychiatrist being the admitting physician to advise NPs.
- Physician will work directly with the director to make sure facilities needs are being met.
- Duties include admissions, discharges, rounding daily, medication review/management, oversight of nurse practitioners.
- H1B and J1 Sponsorships available
- EMR: Avatar
- Full benefits offered including relocation ($6,000), PTO, malpractice, retirement and more!
- International Airport available in town
- 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 hours 45 mins to Nashville and 4 hours to Gulf Shores
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.