Wisconsin - Preventive Medicine – (51689)
Perventative Medicine – Wisconsin
- Board certified in appropriate specialty by the American Board of Medical Specialties or Bureau for Osteopathic Specialists with a current, unrestricted license to practice;
- Board eligible and graduate from an ACGME or AOA accredited residency training program within the last five (5) years;
- Pass all eligibility requirements of the Medical Staff
- Full-time practice: 40 hours per week with a minimum of 28 hours available for patient appointments, minimum 4 days per week;
- Flexible employment opportunities are available;
- Clinic volumes range from 18-22 patients per day
- Epic access – remote access from home
- 2-year compensation guarantee, plus:
- Production, Quality, and Value-Based bonuses available
- Time off: 160 hours per fiscal year; 264 hours per fiscal year once compensation guarantee expires
- Participate in a large call group
- Clinic hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- No weekend or holidays, except for on-call weekends
- Collaborate with the College Doctorate of Science in Physical Therapy Program in relation to Lifestyle Medicine curriculum design.
- CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year and 80 hours of time off
- Up to $12,000 for relocation assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans (401k and 457b), and Professional Liability Insurance provided
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.