Michigan - Family Medicine – (51688)
Urgent Care – Wisconsin
- Full-time practice: Required to work 1840 hours (not CTO or CME);
- Five 12-hour weekday shifts and one 12-hour weekend shift (Saturday or Sunday) in a two-week pay period. One additional 12-hour shift per month.
- Clinic hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Weekends; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Holidays;
- Patients accepted until clinic closes; providers must stay until last patient is seen;
- Major holidays rotate amongst the UC Team
- EPIC access – remote access from home
- Approximately 2 year compensation guarantee, plus –
- Production bonuses available
- Quality bonuses available
- Value Based bonuses available
- APC supervision
- Time off: 182 hours per fiscal year
- No call rotation
- Ability to teach and mentor medical students
- CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans (401k & 457b) and Professional Liability Insurance provided
Skill: Urgent Care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.