Texas - Orthopedic Surgery – (51627)
Texas – Orthopedic Surgery
• My client is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join a successful practice with 5 orthopedic surgeons and one Ortho NP.
• Excellent opportunity for mentorship as current providers assist each other in surgery.
• This existing independent orthopedic and sports medicine practice manages a broad spectrum of orthopedic surgery needs including general ortho, sports, trauma, foot and ankle, joint.
• The ideal candidate will be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery with DEA licensure.
• Partnership Track Opportunity after first year
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
• This accredited Chest Pain Center, is a 154-bed facility, designated as a Level III Trauma Center and Stroke Center, serving Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma.
• The facility boasts one of the most successful robotics programs in the country, with more than 90 physicians representing 30 specialties on its medical staff.
About the Community:
• Situated just 18 miles from the Oklahoma border and 98 mi from Dallas, this area is rich in culture and an ideal place to raise a family. They offer a low cost-of-living and many opportunities for recreation and entertainment, as well as boutique shopping and eclectic eateries.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.