Texas - Cardiology – (51626)
Texas – Interventional Cardiology
My client located just 95 mi Northeast of Dallas, is seeking an experienced, BC interventional cardiologist to join its strong, established interventional program.
About the Position:
- Employed opportunity
- Call is 1:4
- Enjoy working in inpatient & outpatient setting (clinic is conveniently located on the hospital campus)
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
- This accredited Chest Pain Center, is a 154-bed facility, designated as a Level III Trauma Center and Stroke Center, serving Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma.
- The facility boasts one of the most successful robotics programs in the country, with more than 90 physicians representing 30 specialties on its medical staff.
About the Community:
- Situated just 18 miles from the Oklahoma border and 98 mi from Dallas, this area is rich in culture and an ideal place to raise a family. They offer a low cost-of-living and many opportunities for recreation and entertainment, as well as boutique shopping and eclectic eateries.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.