Washington - Infectious Disease – (51625)
Washington – Infectious Disease
• Group is currently seeking a BC/BE Infectious Diseases Physician to join their team, replacing a retiring ID physician.
• This is an excellent opportunity for both new and experienced physicians to join an established practice as part of a multi-specialty hospital-based group.
• Current practice is 60% inpatient and 40% outpatient, with an opportunity to expand outpatient volume in the future.
• 1:3 call.
• Excellent relationship with a robust hospitalist service who provides a reliable referral base.
• The practice spans the breadth of Infectious Diseases except for Transplant ID: this includes inpatient and outpatient general ID consultative services, outpatient hospital follow-ups, HIV care with 280 patients in the practice, travel medicine, infection control and prevention, antimicrobial stewardship, and teleconsultation services for smaller rural critical access hospitals. Interesting disease pathology including occasional tropical medicine cases.
• Serving a population of 250,000 in North/Central Washington, They serve a 193-bed tertiary-care community hospital and is a teaching affiliate of the University of Washington Medical School, but teaching is not an obligation of the position. Supported by advanced technology and Epic EHR, they are the 4-county region’s leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
• They understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The area offers a small town feel and endless year-round outdoor recreational activities; this is an ideal family location.
• They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.