Georgia - Gastroenterology – (51610)
Gastroenterology Opportunity in Central GA
- Health System looking for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join their team.
- This need is due to growth.
- Would like to find a Gastroenterologist who has an interest in a combination of both Hospitalist Inpatient Services and Outpatient Practice.
- Hospitalist service has two mid-level providers and a nurse extender responsible for inpatient consults that occur during the weekdays.
- The outpatient practice provides hospital follow up (including clinic visit and additional outpatient procedures, as needed).
- No night or weekend call
- ERCP training (preferred).
- Teaching opportunities for internal medicine residents and medical students
- Will be offered a competitive salary.
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.