Pennsylvania - Infectious Disease – (51566)
Pennsylvania – Infectious Disease
Medical Center in Western Pennsylvania (1.5hr East of Pittsburgh) is looking to grow with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Infectious Disease Physician to strengthen their established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
• Position is 100% Infectious Disease with Hospitalists in hospital
• Desire for a community based practice and experience a plus
• Fast-paced large, regional tertiary care facility with five-country service area
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
As the flagship of a four-hospital System, they are a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, they are also a teaching facility- home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 Robotic Surgical Systems.
Located in the Laurel Mountains of Pennsylvania, this area offers many connections to neighboring communities. Family-friendly neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why our residents chose to live here.
180mi to DC
240mi to Philadelphia
320mi to New York
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.