Arizona - Hematology/Oncology – (51557)
Arizona – Hematology Oncology
Regional Medical Center in Arizona (in the middle of Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to strengthen their established practice. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
• Community cancer center where all aspects of hematology/oncology are present
• Updated treatment area with 21 chairs in Chemo/specialty infusion rooms
• Co-located with Radiation/Oncology, lab and imaging available 24/7 in hospital
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
The Regional Medical Center is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level IV Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, they offer patients a broad cross-section of specialty services ranging from comprehensive Cardiac Care to OB/Gyn to an array of surgical specialties.
Located in western Arizona, this is an outdoor playground. Surrounded by mountain views, this beautiful city has everything to offer and is conveniently located near Las Vegas.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.