Maryland - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (51516)
Maryland – OB/GYN
My client is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN for a unique opportunity to join an employed community practice.
Create your ideal practice in a physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group where providers enjoy a sense of family and connection with their colleagues.
• DaVinci Robot for robust surgical practice with ample opportunity for minimally invasive laparoscopy, robotics, as well as basic GYN procedures
• Level 1 NICU
• Regional MFM for perinatal consultation
• Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
• Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
• An outstanding electronic medical record system (EPIC) that allows flexibility in patient management
• Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service
• Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
• 2-3 years of experience preferred
• Board Certified/Board Eligible
Ask any local and you’ll get pretty near the same answer every time. People here love—and not necessarily in this order—the beach, the seafood, the region’s history and the friendly folks making you feel at home.
Explore the Shore
Some of the greatest times you’ll ever have on the Eastern Shore are weekends when you pack up the car and point yourself in any direction. There are terrific little (and not so little) towns dotting the map with wonderful downtowns and attractions.
This position offers a highly competitive salary, generous sign-on, and relocation, an excellent benefits package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage!
They are also proud to be an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN), a group of academic and community-based clinical researchers designed to provide new opportunities for research collaborations.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.