Florida - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (51505)
Florida – OBGYN
Client is seeking an OBGYN to join their hospital. Be a part of Florida’s largest healthcare system with 11,000 physician colleagues.
• Well-established, growing group of 2-Physicians, 1 certified midwife and 1 APRN.
• Full-spectrum OBGYN practice with 2 locations
• The Hospital offers Cross-trained staff who respond quickly to meet the needs of low and high-risk patients, including medical, obstetrical and surgical emergency needs
• 18 state-of-the-art LDRP rooms
• 6 LDR room: Labor, delivery and recovery rooms for high or at-risk patients, adjacent to operating room
• 10-bed, level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
• Robotics available
• 24/7 OB Hospitalist Group who triage patients and help with admissions
• 1 weekend of call per month
• Call shared during the week with other providers in the practice as well as the OB Hospitalist Group
• 2023 graduates encouraged to apply
• Employment position
• Highly competitive compensation
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, 401k and more
• PTO and CME time / allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice
About the hospital:
• The Hospital is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 454 inpatient beds
• Level II trauma center
• Rated Leapfrog A for Patient Safety
• In 2021, over 130,000 patients treated, 84,717 ED visits, and 1067 births
About the area:
• With over 200 days of sunshine per year, no state income taxes, lower cost of living, proximity to 22 miles of beaches, the largest urban park system in the nation, world-class fishing, vibrant street arts scene, and local distilleries and craft breweries, this is a top destination to work and live. It is the 12th largest city in the United States and more than 500 people move to Northeast Florida each week with jobs being the major driving relocation factor.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.