Illinois - Neurology – (51493)
Interventional Neurology – 90 Minutes From St. Louis
- Employed practice seeks a BC/BE Neurologist with fellowship training in Neuro-Critical Care, Vascular, or Interventional/Endovascular Neurology to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- The medical group is growing its very successful Neuro-Intervention program
- Join one full-time Interventional Neurologist, one part-time Interventional Neurologist, and 2 NPs in practice
- 438-bed Level I Trauma Center serving as a teaching hospital for local medical students and residents
- Neurosurgery backup on call 24/7
- Neurosciences Institute has 18 dedicated general Neurology beds with 2 equipped for long-term EEG monitoring and 8 NeuroICU beds with plans to expand to 18 with CT capability
- Full health benefits include health, dental and vision, commencement bonus, annual incentives, 100% paid pension plan, 4 weeks PTO, CME time and allowance, paid malpractice with tail, relocation assistance, housing bonus, and more!
- Located 90 minutes from downtown St. Louis and 3 hours from Chicago
- Domestic airport offered in town – larger airport offered in St. Louis
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.