Washington - Pediatric – (51482)
Washington – Pediatrics
Pediatric Practice Highlights:
• General pediatric practice with stimulating and challenging cases.
• Join their large, multi-specialty clinics which includes primary care/walk-in care, OB/GYN, pediatrics, neurosurgery, vascular, general surgery, podiatry, orthopedic, endocrinology, cardio and more.
• Split time between three clinics all located within a short distance from each other and the hospital.
• On sight imaging and diagnostics
• Provider driven practice with complete autonomy.
• Great colleagues and support staff.
• Mainly outpatient but while on call must be comfortable with attending deliveries and rounding.
• Low call volume. Some ER consultations and assist with transfers when needed.
• Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus!
• Hospital volume-approx 360+ deliveries per year.
• Student loan repayment programs.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
• WA ranked #3 top places to work for physicians in 2021 (Medscape)
• Enjoy an excellent compensation package including a guaranteed base salary based off MGMA standards with RVU incentives, along with traditional employed benefit packages including, sign-on and commencement bonuses, relocation allowances, CME allowances, residency/fellowship stipends (negotiable), malpractice, full comprehensive medical benefits, retirement, generous time off, and much more!
PICTURE YOURSELF LIVING IN THE YAKIMA VALLEY!
What comes to mind when you think of WA? Seattle, rain, cold and cloudy? Central Washington is quite the opposite! Bet you’ll be surprised to find:
• A growing population and thriving economy
• Over 300 days of blissful sunshine with 4 distinct mild seasons
• Beautiful region located on the sunny-side of the state great for outdoor concerts, shopping, dining, and drive-up espresso stands!
• Every outdoor activity you can think of among some of the most beautiful scenery–rolling hills, vineyards, produce stacked in bins/fruit stands/farmers markets, rivers and lakes, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, hunting, skiing, with spectacular views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier while you drive up the valley!
• Calmer lifestyle-balance between work and personal life
• Growing agricultural center and one of the country’s most important agricultural hubs
• World class wineries and microbreweries
• Highly rated private and public schools-some with great sports programs, music programs, and academic excellence-high graduating class/college bound. In recent years, several grads from schools in the Lower Valley of Yakima entered into Medical Schools.
• Low cost of living –some of the most reasonable housing cost in the Pacific North West
• Medical DO school (PNWU)
• Family Medicine Residency program
• Short commute and virtually no traffic!
• We are within a short 3 hour drive to the big 3–Seattle, Spokane, Portland
• Regional airports
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.