North Carolina - Surgery – (51470)
Location: North Carolina
General Surgery Opportunity in North carolina
- Hospital is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible General Surgeon to join a current practice.
- There are currently three surgeons on staff. One will retire in summer of 2022.
- Office hours: 8:00 am – 5:00pm, Monday through Thursday 8:00 am – 12:00pm, Friday (subject to change if new surgeon desires more hours)
- Physicians see an average of 10-15 patients per day, per provider, in the office.
- 1:3 call. The Surgeon on call must be able to
respond physically onsite within 20 minutes to a call. (This means you must live within 20
minutes of drive time from the hospital.)
- Typical in-office procedures performed: Lesion removal: warts, skin tags, soft tissue abscess,Skin grafts, Frenotomy (Tongue-tie), Lipoma, Port-a-cath removal, Ingrown toenail removal
- In Operating Room procedures (no robotics):Appendectomy (open and laparoscopic), Breast biopsy/lumpectomy/mastectomy, Breast-conserving surgery (breast cancer), Cholecystectomy, Colon surgery/resection(cancer), Colostomy, Hemicolectomy Hernia repair (multiple types) and other procedures.
- Hospital EMR system is Meditech
- Sorry, this is not eligible for visa candidates
- Open to 2023 graduates.
- Base Salary – $375,000.00 plus wRVU Incentive
o Sign -on bonus – $50,000.00 (paid at $25,000.00 at the beginning of agreement years 1 & 2)
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Relocation Assistance: Up to $25,000.00 for approved expenses. Temporary Housing: When available, using part of relocation funds for lease
- Nestled in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in a family oriented community of 10,000 people in a County of approximately 80,000 residents.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.