New York - Internal Medicine – (51448)
Location: New York
Upstate New York – Primary Care
• Client is currently looking for full time Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for 4 sites.
• They are a small hospital located one hour away from Albany, NY and 45 minutes to Saratoga, NY.
• They have 8 Family Practitioners and 4 Internists among all of their sites. They alternate call. When on call, you would receive call from patients, from other providers, from their ER and from their Hospitalists on patients of the practice. This is telephone call only. You do not have to come to the hospital.
• They could do a 4 or 5 days a week position and consider it Full time. Compensation would depend on the conditions you choose. They start above the MGMA Salary median for your specialty in their geographic region. And go from there. They understand that they are not in an urban setting and that there is a premium paid for that. They provide 6 weeks off and 7 paid holidays, Individual Occurrence Malpractice, all dues, licenses, etc. paid, CME allowance, 90% Family Health Insurance premium paid by the hospital, sign on bonus and reimbursed moving costs.
• Their sites are well run, full of loyal and smart support staff. Their Hospital is independently owned and operated. They have been in the black for the past 19 years and we are not looking for a partner or affiliate. 85% of the hospital’s revenue comes from the strong network of outpatient practice and the patient loyalty that they possess.
• Their employed specialties are Ob/Gyn, Pulmonology, Neurology, Urology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Family Practice, ENT, Audiology, Cardiology and Podiatry.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.