North Carolina - Pain Management – (51411)
Location: North Carolina
Interventional Pain-Southern North Carolina/Northern South Carolina
- Employed, physician owned practice seeking fellowship trained Interventional Pain physician due to growth
- Rotate between 3 clinics-schedule to be determinded
- 2 Year Salary Guarantee plus bonus (75th + MGMA potential)
- 1:9 phone call, PA’s take first call
- EMR: E-Clinical Works
- Full Benefits including sign-on bonus, malpractice, allowance for CME, licenses, relocation and more!
- Every site has 2 procedure rooms with 2 C-arms
- Approx. 30-40% patient panel consists of medication management:follow up with medication patients quarterly
- Plenty of exceptional cities to chose to live in with regional and international aiports nearby
- No visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.