Florida - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (51387)
OBGYN Opportunity in Northern FL
- Group is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified OBGYN to join them.
- Will join two Physicians in this practice.
- Practice is building up the Midwifery program to have 4 Certified Nurse Midwives to assist with deliveries, call and office visits, including taking first call with the physicians
- 1:3 call
- Family Medicine Residency Program takes all of the unassigned call for the hospital and staffs the triage unit, making call, and triage coverage for the private practices, much less cumbersome.
- Excellent starting salary which will be discussed with serious candidates
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates.
- City is a medium-sized city where the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm.
- Located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville Georgia.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.