Florida - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (51381)
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Florida
- One of the largest and most successful single specialty pulmonary groups in the southeast, seeks a full time BE/BC Pulmonologist to join their 12 physician member group.
- Excellent work life balance
- Group practices all aspects of pulmonary care including critical care and sleep medicine.
- 12-bed sleep center and has a fully functioning pulmonary lab on site.
- In addition to outpatient services, these physicians serve as the lead group for the hospital intensivist group and assist with directing respiratory and the intensive care units.
- Night rotation 1:10, Weekend rotation 1:4
- First Year Guarantee Plus Bonus
- 2 Year Partnership Tract/ No Buy In
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
- City is a medium-sized city where the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm.
- Located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville Georgia.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.