Mississippi - Family Medicine – (51341)
- Located 1 hour and 20 minutes from downtown Memphis, TN.
- Federally qualified health center setting – Primary care/Family medicine
- This position is open at their main health center site.
- Opening in Family medicine – must be BE/BC American Board of Family Medicine
- Non-profit community health center setting in Northwest Mississippi
- Academic interest needed. This clinic is starting a new Family medicine residency in 2023 so they want someone interested in working with and teaching residents.
- J-1 and H1-B visa candidates are welcome
- MS medical license required
- Option to do outpatient only or traditional setting. Ideal candidate will be wiling to do some inpatient rounding work with the residents as well.
- Team oriented atmosphere in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Electronic Health records – E-Clinical works
- Providers see around 20 patients per day on average
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, CME allowance, major medical, life insurance, vacation/CME/sick time, moving expenses. Long-term disability and production incentive pay.
- Hospital will pay 50% of revenues for all hospital work.
- Approved National Health Service Corp site for loan repayment and scholarships
- Ideal start date will be in 2022
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.