Illinois - Surgery – (51334)
Private general surgery group practice in Chicago metro area
- 1 office location in the Western suburbs of Chicago
- Call schedule is 1 in 4 and will be between two hospitals
- Bread and butter general surgeon needed with interest in covering a wide variety of cases
- Partnership/ownership options available
- Sub-specialty or fellowship training welcome but main need is for bread and butter general surgery
- Access to DaVinci Robot if trained in this area
- Competitive salary plus benefits package with partnership options. Negotiable package.
- Bonus incentives based on collections
- Can expect to make in top 10% nationally once practice is established with collection bonuses
- Position is open due to upcoming retirement so it won’t take long to build up your practice
- Other benefits include malpractice insurance, medical, 401K, profit sharing
- Must be BE/BC with American Board of General Surgery
- Illinois license and DEA required
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.