Delaware - Internal Medicine – (51323)
Delaware – Internal Medicine
• Opportunity to Precept Residents
• My client is central and southern Delaware’s largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of nearly 500 physicians.
• They currently have eight Primary Care offices and are looking to expand these practices. This is a 100% out-patient practice with no weekends and light call.
• In addition to precepting medical students who rotate from area medical schools, physicians will have the opportunity to interact and participate in the residency programs as faculty and preceptors.
• The Medical Center recently went live with a fully integrated EMR (EPIC) in order to enhance the continuity of care and improve the patient experience.
• A General Surgery Residency will be starting in the summer of 2022 and Emergency Medicine Residency in the summer of 2023.
Competitive base salary with WRVU incentives
• Sign on bonus, relocation stipend
• Malpractice, PTO, Paid Holidays, CME Stipend and paid CME time
• Generous health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
• Retirement 401K and 403b
• Visa Candidates are not being considered
• Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost-of- living states in which to live. Located less than a 2 hours’ drive to Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia, and 30 minutes to Rehoboth Beach, the Atlantic Ocean, Delaware and Chesapeake Bays, central and southern Delaware offer a great lifestyle, affordable living, history and charm.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.